At Konash Medical Billing Services, our thorough knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other third party insurance payers combined with an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Home Health Agency operations allows us to deliver superior outsourced billing services to our clients. Our experts are rigorously trained and certified in their areas of specialty. We deploy advanced and state-of-the-art technology resources to process electronic claims and keep our clients ahead of their competition.
We want our clients to focus on patient care while we take care of their billing needs. Unlike other Billing Companies, our billing services are. Tens of clients utilize to Konash Medical Billing Services provide services for their Agencies. Our account managers enable us to provide professional services in a personable way. We want each client to feel like they are the only client
. OUR MISSION TOP
The mission of Konash Medical Billing Services is to provide quality technology solutions to the health care industry in a professional, timely and cost effective manner.
KONASH MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES was to fill the gap in the Home Health industry for quality services.
. SERVICES TOP .
1. Is Your Agency working harder than your reimbursements show?
2. Is your Agency working hard yet struggling to meet payroll?
3. Do you suspect that you are not being paid enough?
4. Wonder if your billing company processes all your claims?
5. Are HMOs or other private Insurance companies interrupting your services?
6. Your remittance advices show a lot of take-backs?
7. Are your claims being denied, rejected or canceled?
We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients from unpaid claims, rejections, denials and cancellations
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO CLIENTS:
1. WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH ALL MEDICAL BILLING SOFTWARE (AXXESS, CradleMRx etc).
2. WE ARE FAMILIAR WITH DDE AND ITS RELATED SOFTWARE
3. PC ACE PRO32 INSTALLATION AND PROGRAMMING
4. TRAINING OF DDE AND PC ACE PRO
6. ELECTRONIC CLAIM SUBMISSION
7. CLAIM TRANSMISSION REPORTS
8. FREE ELIGIBILITY CHECK AND PRIVATE INSURANCE
9. PATIENT ACCOUNTING STATEMENTS
10. CUSTOMIZED REPORTING AND SPREAD SHEETS
11. HISTORICAL CLAIMS TRACKING AND FOLLOW UP
12. PAPER CLAIMS AS NEEDED
13. RENEW AND REPLACE PRIVATE INSURANCE BILLING (HMO, PPO. ETC.)
14. DAILY MONITORING OF CLAIMS STATUS AND CALL FOLLOW UP.
15. ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRACKING
Our experts will train your staff and provide the necessary information to fill identified knowledge gaps. We provide a detailed step by step guide and provide manuals to assist you throughout the billing process
. HOME HEALTH DDE TRAINING TOP .
Our training is hands-on. We will come to you. We Train Agency management personnel on how to verify Medicare eligibility, check claims status and view approved EFT payments. We provide detailed and easy to understand training manuals to assist you understand and track your reimbursements. Our experts are available answer your questions over the phone for free after training sessions.
DO-IT-YOURSELF BILLING TRAINING
For Home Health Agencies that do their own billing, cash flow problems or slow reimbursements are typically as a result of poorly trained billing personnel or ICD-10 coding errors. Slow reimbursements could also be as a result of Agencies using an inefficient billing company. Our training is hands-on. We will come to you. You can call us as much as you want we will answer your questions for free.
Our goal is to make sure your billing is done in a simple, efficient, yet cost effective manner so that your business is able to exceed the expectations of today’s Home Care Industry.
MEDICARE ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION
We offer free Medicare eligibility verification to clients that have a billing services contract with us. This service allows clients to verify eligibility for new patients while they are in the field seeing their patients. A field nurse may receive a referral for Home Health care from an Agency’s satisfied patient. The nurse can call us at Konash Medical Billing Services and we will process the eligibility request over the phone.
ADDITIONAL BILLING SERVICES
1. Training on Home Health Billing
2. Training on Specific Billing Issues and Problems
3. PPS Reimbursement Guidelines and Education
4. Therapy Threshold Monitoring
5. Review/Appeal of Denials